Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summary

This is a summary of what I will do in 6 paragraphs with five sentences each.

My presentation will be a Prezi about technology. It will have a title frame with the inquiry question. There will be another frame with the past. It has the history of computers, television and games. I am still working on my presentation.

This format fits my learning style and multiple intelligences. A presentation is visual which is my learning style. My multiple intelligences are visual and logical. Presentations also fit my multiple intelligences. I think this format is the best format for this presentation.

Currently, my presentation is almost empty. It has nothing but the titles. It has a title frame with the inquiry question. It also has 3 more frames; one of them has the references. The future frame will not have a lot of information because it's harder to find what they are progressing towards. I will fill out the presentation with information after I finish my research.

The past frame will have most of the information. It has 3 smaller frames inside it. There is one frame for television, games and computers. It will have a timeline and some pictures with it. This frame will have the most information because it is harder to find information for the future and the title and references do not have very much information.

The sources of information will be mostly from the Internet. I will look for 5 books for information. However, each book counts as only one reference. I will also find 10 sources of information from the Internet, which is very easy because each page counts as a reference. I am going to look in the library or go to the catalogue and find some books.

This is the conclusion paragraph. My presentation is a Prezi. This format fits my learning style. My presentation is currently empty, but I will add more into it when I get more research done. The past frame will have most of the information. This is what my presentation is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment